Pages

Saturday, 29 June 2013

Ears Everywhere...

  Lately I've been noticing that a lot of celebrities have been wearing animal ears and Grazia's article confirmed my suspicions. Could this be a new trend? 
  It all started with Victoria Beckham posting a picture of herself with a lacy mask and bunny ears. Then I saw Rihanna posting millions of pictures of these earred headbands on Instagram. Taylor Swift was even wearing the same one as Paris Hilton's! Plus Rosie Huntington Whitely looking adorable in her huge black bunny-earred headband... And that's just the beginning of a never-ending list: Rita Ora, Beyonce, Sarah Jessica Parker, Emma Watson, Kate Moss, Zooey Deschanel (with Minnie Mouse's ears), Elle Fanning, Madonna,  Katy Perry, Lady Gaga & more!
  I even have a friend who wants a bowler hat with cat ears..!
  My opinion? I'm lovin' it! I think it's the start of a very fun trend.
- S.
Cat-earred bowler hat (asos.com)
Post a Comment

Flutter freely and check out one of these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...